Our Tent Review
About The Northwest Territory First-Up Dome Tent
In general, a number of customers felt the Northwest Territory First-Up dome tent offers a good value for their money. Many mentioned how the zippers worked well, while others were impressed on the quality and workmanship put in.
Some of the other features that was popular, involved the cordless night light as well as the cup holders. Although, most referred to the setup of the tent as easy, a number of individuals did not agree.
Here are some technical details of this model:
- 9 ft. X 9 ft.
- 65 in. center height
- 21.57 lbs. Weight
- Two cup holders
- Two organizers
- push button night light
- Easy popup assembly with patented First-Up frame
- Loft rack
- Power pocket for ease with hooking up electricity
- Mud mat
- Features GoBe Dry for the best rain protection
- Center remote tent light
- Large door and back screened windows
Below you will find a list of Pros and Cons according to the customers. Although not mentioned below, a few customers referred to the poles as breaking easily or not appearing they would hold.
- Provides ample room for 4 people
- Mat provided for shoes left outdoors
- Large zipper that does not snag
- Taped seams on the rainfly
- Easy setup
- Plenty of ventilation
- Assembly may pose a difficulty for those who are new to camping
- poles breaking easily